- Copyrights and Use of Site Content: The copyright in all materials provided on this Site is held by IQR Consulting. None of the materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted either electronically or photocopied or recorded without the prior written permission of IQR Consulting. You are advised not to “mirror” any material contained on this website without IQR Consulting’s prior written permission. Any unauthorized use of the content in this website will be treated as a violation of copyright laws materials. The content and all other material like text, graphics logos, icons and images are the exclusive property of IQR Consulting or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- Hyperlinking: A link to a non- IQR Consulting web site does not mean that IQR Consulting endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such web site. When landing on a non- IQR Consulting web site, please be cognizant that it is an independent entity and is not bound by the copyright rights of IQR. IQR will not be responsible for any virus, worms, Trojan horses attacking your systems as a result of the non – IQR consulting webpages
- User Information and postings: You acknowledge that IQR Consulting shall have the unrestricted right to use, publish, in electronic form and otherwise, distribute and exploit any information that you post or otherwise publish on this site (“Submissions”). Anything submitted by you to this site will be owned by IQR Consulting and may be used by IQR Consulting for any purpose, now or in the future, without any payment to, or further authorization by, you. You hereby waive any and all claims against IQR Consulting for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, rights of attribution or any other intellectual property rights in connection with use and publication of any information shared by you.
- No Services, Endorsement or Professional Consultation: There may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information obtained through your use of this website. IQR Consulting does not claim the accuracy of any advice, opinion, statement, and any other information displayed on this website. Therefore, information on this website should not be relied upon solely for making business, investment or other decisions or used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors. Moreover, IQR Consulting does not grant any license or authorization to you to use this website in any manner to be indicative of any endorsement of any third party’s causes, ideas, political views, and products or services.
- Access to IQR website: IQR Consulting may alter, suspend or discontinue this website and the access to use this website at any time for any reason without notice or liability to you or any third party. This website may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for other reasons and may result in damages to the user’s systems or operations. IQR Consulting should not if held accountable if it the content from this site causes any harm to your computer through the virus, or any computer software code or subroutine.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The website and all materials contained in the website should be treated as informative to the extent possible. IQR Consulting disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of any kind. IQR Consulting does not warrant that: (a) the information on this site is correct, accurate or reliable; (b) the techniques and the solutions will definitely bring the change desired by you. You hereby acknowledge that use of the site is at your sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnification: Under no circumstances shall IQR Consulting or any of its parent company or the sister concerns, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents and representatives will be liable for any damages, including direct, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages that directly or indirectly result from the use of the information contained in the website including the virus attack alleged to have been obtained from the site, even if IQR Consulting has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties in which case some of the above exclusions may not apply to all users.
The visitor hereby indemnify IQR Consulting or any of its parent company or the sister concerns, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents and representatives from all liabilities and cost, including reasonable attorney fees incurred by the indemnifying concern in relation to any claim arising out of any breach by you to this agreement, representation, warranties made by agreeing to the terms of this agreement. IQR Consulting reserves the rights to assume the exclusive defense and control in relation to any matter of indemnification by you.
- Enforcement of Terms and Conditions: This Agreement is governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Ahmedabad India, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. And the exclusive jurisdiction resides in the courts of Ahmedabad, India. As a visitor to IQR website you agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in Ahmedabad in connection with any dispute or claim involving IQR Consulting. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Infringement Notice: IQR Consulting prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify IQR Consulting of your copyright infringement claim. IQR Consulting will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The notification of the claimed copyright infringement should be sent to this website’s Designated Agent.
To be effective, the notification must contain the following information
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, in case of infringement of multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Source of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled
- Contact details of the complaining partly such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the claim is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed